What is TRMS View?
TRMS View enables you to easily migrate what can often be millions of archived batch mainframe reports from a mainframe server to a more flexible and accessible distributed server for continued user access via web interface.
TRMS View allows you to organize and review your archived reports in a way that works for your company's needs. Retain access to essential reports that maintain your compliance with regulatory and audit retention requirements. Arrange, label and even search for specific reports that you need, to avoid spending hours sorting through reports that have been archived for years.
Features of TRMS View
- Facilitate a customized migration process from mainframe storage to a Windows server.
- Organize archived reports in ways that make managing and viewing more efficient,
- Customizable for industry or company specific needs.
- Access your reports from any desktop, tablet or even smartphone through our Web UI.
- Set security levels for different users, allowing access to only the people who should be viewing reports.
Accessible, Responsive Web UI
Sort, find, and review the exact reports you need from anywhere, via a convenient Web UI. TRMS View's Restful UI can be accessed from desktop, tablets and smartphones, and doesn't require any Java plugins at all.
TRMS View uses Active Directory for log-on. This enables you to restrict or allow report access based on the Windows Domain User ID.
Create customized classifications for reports to make them easier to look through and identify. The convenient Web UI allows users to filter and sort through archives in order to find specific groups or reports more efficiently, whenever they're needed.