JCLplus Remote Plugin
Eclipse-based plugin to enable seamless access to JCLplus+ on z/OS from an IDE desktop workspace such as IBM’s IDz
What is JCLplus+Remote Plug-in for IDz
In a Service Oriented Architecture, IDz can be deployed to request and receive JCL Asset Management Services entirely from within the IDz desktop environment. This new framework empowers TSO developers and simplifies maintenance and support tasks.
SEA JCLplus+Remote Plug-in for IDz extends the functionality of its JCL Validation and Runtime simulation to the IDz development environment. This plug-in is designed using SEA’s robust middleware technology.
Features of JCLplus+Remote Plug-in for IDz
- JCL Syntax check and runtime simulation from IDz
- LPex editor or others
- Verification of production JCL standards
- Multiple LPAR JCL Simulation
- Color coded error messages and filters display
- Integration with other IDz components such as a Change Control Management System
JCL Syntax Check and Runtime Simulation
Multiple LPAR JCL Simulation
Color Coded Error Messages and Filters Display