JCLplus Remote Plugin
for IBM IDz
What is JCLplus+Remote Plug-in for IDz
In a Service Oriented Architecture, Mainframe RDz can be deployed to request and receive JCL Asset Management Services entirely from within the RDz desktop environment. This new framework empowers TSO developers and simplifies maintenance and support tasks.
The JCLplus+Remote Plug-in for Mainframe RDz extends the functionality of its JCL Validation and Runtime simulation to the RDz development environment. This plug-in is designed using our robust middleware technology.
Features of JCLplus+Remote Plug-in for IDz
- JCL Syntax check and runtime simulation from RDz
- LPex editor or others
- Verification of production JCL standards
- Multiple LPAR JCL Simulation
- Color coded error messages and filters display
- Integration with other RDz components such as a Change Control Management System
JCL Syntax Check and Runtime Simulation
Multiple LPAR JCL Simulation
Color Coded Error Messages and Filters Display