SEA’s batch management software helps you improve the overall efficiency of your batch operations and maintain consistently high levels of service. By adding SEA’s intelligent batch management automation to your System z environment, enterprises are able to:
- Raise the Maturity Level of Batch Operations—Applying batch automation establishes a consistent set of controls and procedures that improves the overall efficiency of your batch operations.
- Ensure High Quality-of-Service Levels—Maintaining a consistently high level of efficiency enables you to more easily meet your quality-of-service goals and commitments (Service Level Agreements, or SLAs) and provide the best service to your customers.
- Ease Regulatory Compliance—Establishing consistent controls and procedures enables you to more easily meet compliance requirements (Sarbanes Oxley, etc.).
- Maximize Resource Utilization –Intelligent automation reduces the strain on your resources (CPUs, etc.) and enables you to get more out of the resources you have in place without having to add additional resources.
- Facilitate Change Management—Mainframe environments are in continual flux. Automating the change process enables you to enforce standards, including coding standards, so that any application changes consistently conform to levels you set to meet quality-of-service goals.
- Ensure Knowledge Transfer—Automation provides application models that give you confidence that you have the resources and knowledge about your IT environment in place so your applications and batch environment are not compromised by changes in personnel or business conditions.
- Reduce Operational Costs—Eliminating and correcting inefficiencies in your batch operations, adding quality-improving measures on an ongoing basis, maximizing the use of batch operation resources while mitigating the need to add resources, and minimizing disruptions and downtime all reduce ongoing operational costs.